Today, we grouted the tile. That was so easy! I don't know what I was so worried about! Now, we let it cure for a couple of days before we seal it all. I'm likin' it!
It looks sooo nice! I like the natural stone looking tiles too. It will be beautiful once you get the rest of the flooring in, keep up the good work! :) Oh, when you come to visit, don't worry, I won't let the rats run free :) They only come out of their cage (in an enclosed room) a couple times a day to stretch their legs :D
WELCOME to our blog! Feel free to come and go anytime to catch up on what's happening in our lives. And don't forget to share a comment...we'd love to hear from you!
It looks sooo nice! I like the natural stone looking tiles too. It will be beautiful once you get the rest of the flooring in, keep up the good work! :) Oh, when you come to visit, don't worry, I won't let the rats run free :) They only come out of their cage (in an enclosed room) a couple times a day to stretch their legs :D
ReplyDeleteI love dark grout. The white stuff should really be outlawed. It looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete