Friday, March 06, 2009
Where Is It?!
We're pretty much done with the room. We're slowly putting things back in. I think we've decided on where the big stuff is going. Hopefully, today I can find a good deal on a black curtain rod so we can hang the curtains tonight. I had bought one, but since the moving of everything, the hardware to it is missing. How does that happen?! I even put it all in a baggy and put everything together in the box. Go figure. Ross, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I actually lost all the hardware to my curtain rods too. It was over 6 months ago. I was organized, just like you, and put everything in a baggy. I found the needed items at the bottom of my underwear drawer. Great place.
ReplyDeleteRoss and TG Maxx are my favorite low cost decorating stores.