Oh, and I found the mission-style end table on Craig's list and picked that up yesterday after I went to Ross. It was a very successful and rewarding day (at least, as far as the family room project was concerned!)
Saturday, March 07, 2009
I Love Ross!
Ross, the store, that is! On my last post, I mentioned that I couldn't find the hardware to the curtain rod that we were going to put up. So, I went to Ross and got another curtain rod. Actually, we like this one even better and I got it for half the price that I would have anywhere else. I love Ross! The found the curtains at Walmart. After months of searching, they got in a whole new line. This is part of their Better Homes and Gardens Home line and they are perfect for this room! The wall sconces were a Christmas present from Andy. I have been waiting to put them up. I knew exactly where to put them and I think it really finishes the window area off.
Oh, and I found the mission-style end table on Craig's list and picked that up yesterday after I went to Ross. It was a very successful and rewarding day (at least, as far as the family room project was concerned!)

Oh, and I found the mission-style end table on Craig's list and picked that up yesterday after I went to Ross. It was a very successful and rewarding day (at least, as far as the family room project was concerned!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope I am doing this right but wanted to say that your family room is looking fabulous! You all did a lot of work and soon you can sit back and enjoy your labor. Great job! Look forward to seeing it sometime. Darlene
ReplyDeleteLove the drapes! Such a rich color!
ReplyDeleteThe curtains are beautiful, Wal-Mart, wow! I love how things finally come together. Your living area looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI would never believe those curtains came from Wally World. Verr chic. Can't wait to see the whole room.
ReplyDelete