CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Room Redo Part 3

Next...scraping the popcorn ceiling off. Quite messy work, but oh, so worth it! We sprayed it with a fine mist of water and then scraped away. Came off really easy, but it took awhile because it's such a big room.





I know, I know...you want to borrow my work gear! We could probably work something out.

2 comments:

  1. What a lot of work! I bounced over to see you one day a week or so ago when my girls hadn't posted any thing new- I was at work so I didn't leave a comment but sure got a laugh out of your video of your granddaughter's little kitchen, So fun! I always enjoy your comments on the girls blogs, but still being stuck on dial up at home don't spend much time checking in on others. Anyway can't wait to see the finished product- loved the duck pond!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys going to hire yourselves out as a work crew when this is done? You do some nice work and look so stylish while you are at it!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!