I'm embarassed to say that we have way too much stuff in this room and most of it, we haven't even set eyes on for years! So much of it just got put back in cupboards or cabinets. You know those black holes that I'm talking about! I know you do! Well, this definitely is going to be the perfect opportunity to get rid of it all!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Family Room Redo Part 1
Here we go! I don't know about you, but between the three of us here at home, we get these ideas in our heads and sometimes...we run with it! Yikes! And of course, along the way, we're thinking, what have we got ourselves into?! But, we're moving along. The first part we needed to do was to get everything out of the room. It's a big room! Bigger than we thought! And boy, did we have a lot of "stuff" in it!

I'm embarassed to say that we have way too much stuff in this room and most of it, we haven't even set eyes on for years! So much of it just got put back in cupboards or cabinets. You know those black holes that I'm talking about! I know you do! Well, this definitely is going to be the perfect opportunity to get rid of it all!
I'm embarassed to say that we have way too much stuff in this room and most of it, we haven't even set eyes on for years! So much of it just got put back in cupboards or cabinets. You know those black holes that I'm talking about! I know you do! Well, this definitely is going to be the perfect opportunity to get rid of it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's amazing how much stuff we can accumulate over time. You only see it when you have to move it out :)
ReplyDelete