Well, the last time I tried to change my blog face, I got a trojan/virus, so I'm a little hesitant to try again. Plus, there's the fact that I'm not working on my own computer until it gets fixed! Uggh. The frustrating part...we were supposedly "protected" and the site I went to was the actual site that you see here in the background. So, it's not like I went anywhere where I may have been in dangerous territory or anything. And, beware, this trojan disguises itself as an anti virus program...pretty much making it so you can't do anything unless you pay for their stuff. It's called Anti Virus Pro. DON'T GO THERE!
So, since I can't do anything that I need to do on my home computer, that includes not being able to do anything with pictures that have been piling up. Do you know how agonizing that is when you do soooo much with pictures on your computer!?
I'm sitting in the living room this morning, looking at our beautiful Christmas tree that we decorated last night. It always amazes me how beautiful it always ends up being. But maybe it's because it is filled with so many beautiful memories of my married life. We're calling this our family tree and it stands as the center of attention at our house. We have played with the idea of changing the decorations on it, but we just can't do it. Like I said, there's just too many sentimental visions that we get whenever our eyes see a particular ornament.
So, we made the deccision to get a second tree and put it up in the family room. Annnndddd, it's going to be a real.....live.....tree. Well, that is until we chop it down. :-) Brittany misses the fragrance of having a real fir tree. I must admit, it sounds so nice. We have a few reasons why we don't have a live tree anymore,but one of them is, I believe I'm allergic to something in the live trees. Because every Christmas, I would get sinus headache after sinus headache. I guess we'll see how it goes this year. We plan on decorating it totally different with matching bulbs and flowing ribbons. I'm kind of excited about it all. Lamar has to work, so Brittany and I are actually going to go down the road and get one. Should be interesting and fun.
We're hoping to get our computer back today all fixed up and virus free. Then, I'll post some pictures for your viewing pleasure! Until then, may the reason we celebrate this season override any stress and anxiety that this world puts on you. And may you ENJOY this beautiful CHRISTMAS season!
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I really don't miss PC problems, viruses and the like. I've had a Mac for about a year an a half. When we were at the Brown's the other day, we once again tried to persuade them to get a Mac. Easier, faster, reliable, and last longer. Best part is, they don't get the viruses.
ReplyDeleteAs far as a real tree goes, I miss the real thing too. The fake ones are just so nice and neat. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the tree (s).