CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Waiting....Not One Of My Strong Points

I'm really looking forward to getting our computer back in tip-top shape.  It's amazing how much I depend on the thing!  Boy, things really change over the years, don't they!?  I have been so limited in what I can do on Brittany's laptop.  Not having all my photo albums handy is the pits!  I feel restricted.  I feel trapped!   Waiting has never been very popular with me.  There is so much to wait for in my life.  Why is that?  Maybe God is trying to teach me something!  Hmmm.


We are looking foward to Christmas and all that it brings.  Hoping to have a baby granddaughter by then, too.  We thought that was going to happen, but now she has decided she wants to WAIT and stay in that warm, cozy place a little while longer.  So, in the meantime,
I'll keep on lovin' up those adorable grandkids that we have already and patiently keep waiting for her beautiful arrival.    :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and write a comment!