CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Maui Posts On Their Way....maybe

I know, I know.  Why is it taking me so long to post our trip to Maui?!  Well, we are down to one computer, Brittany's lap top, so I have to share!  Our home computer is being brought back to life somewhere else.  I also wonder if anyone really looks at our blog...so, let me  know if you want me to post a bunch,  will ya!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    I want to hear about it!! I have been checking for happy, sunny updates for a couple days now!! =)

    --Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see pictures too. Though I will probably see some this weekend :) I have you on Google Reader so it updates when you post something, that is how I keep up.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!