Notice Raegan's hair color is the same as her mamma's! We likee. :-)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Oma Meets Raegan
This afternoon after I got off work, Lamar, Brittany and I picked up mom so we could all go and visit little Raegan. My mom hadn't met her yet and she was anxious to see the little beauty in person. Andy met us over there and we had a nice visit with Kethe three of them. Although, Raegan had just eaten and was fast asleep. There was no waking her up either. She slept through the whole visit. We're hoping that she eats lots and lots today because she likes to sleep more than eat and she needs to gain a little bit of weight to make her doctor happy. Here are a few pictures from the visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats on another beautiful grandbaby. You are blessed... Tori
ReplyDeleteYour granddaughter is beautiful! You are blessed to be so close to see them grow up and spend time with them. I am grateful for the time I will have with my nephew but wish it could be more of course :)
ReplyDeleteI also love your new blog look, it's pretty.