CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Auntie Boo Meets Raegan

What a difference a day makes.  Last night when we met Raegan (a mere three hours old), she still had the oily drops in her eyes and her little cap on.   I tried to peek to see her infamous hair, but then she started crying, so I quickly covered her little head back up. 

Today, we drove back to the hospital in Milwaukie with Brittany.  She was working when Raegan was born, so she missed out on the early introductions.  Raegan was quite comfy all snuggly wrapped up in her blanky.  Her eyes were clear, although we didn't see them nearly as much as we did last night...and her little cap was off, so we could see her gorgeous hair!  What fun.  Brittany (Auntie Boo) is quite smitten with her new little niece, I must say. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, that is some beautiful hair. You have a special newborn there. Treasure every minute.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!