A fairy tale...that's what it seemed like to me as I watched my baby girl's dream come true. What could be better? Her boyfriend, Matt, flew in from Toronto, just so they could go to her Senior Prom together. Everything came together perfectly.
As a group of about 20 started to arrive, the weather turned ugly with wind, rain and even a little thunder. But, as we waited for everyone to show up, it all cleared just as fast as it had come! So, outside we all went to take some pictures. The umbrellas that I had bought earlier in the day weren't really needed, although we used them for some of the pictures.
Then, before we knew it, they were all back in their cars and on their way. Brittany and Matt stayed a few minutes longer, but then, they too had a destination that was calling them away. First, dinner at Stanford's-Riverplace in Portland.
Lamar and I met them down by the river after they ate. (We also decided to eat in Portland, so we went to Roses-yumm!) It started to rain on our way to Portland, but by the time we got there, blue skies were showing once again! A little cool, but sunny! We couldn't really ask for more than that.



What a pretty dress! I love it and she looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful daughter you have. Can't wait to hear all about her weekend from her. I love the dress!!
ReplyDeleteOh that last comment was me....sorry.
ReplyDeleteLeah
Wow--beautiful! And such great pictures:) Looks like they had a great time!
ReplyDeleteBrittany and Matt are absolutely adorable. Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kelly
Aww, so sweet and everyone looked lovely! The dress is stunning, reminds me of Belle's dress in Beauty & the Beast :)
ReplyDeleteYup...she always loved Belle's dress, and when she found this online, of course, she fell in love with it!
ReplyDelete