My friend, Lynnette and I went to IKEA and it was the perfect time to get the mirror for over the couch. It was a bear to put up, but we're pleased with how it looks. Brings a little more light into the room, for sure! I'm still looking for that perfect storage unit to put on the back wall for toys, books, albums, etc. I did find a couple units that I liked on Craigslist, but they were too far away to be worth it. We''re not giving up! I know there's a deal just for us!
Monday, April 27, 2009
The Mirror's Up!
My friend, Lynnette and I went to IKEA and it was the perfect time to get the mirror for over the couch. It was a bear to put up, but we're pleased with how it looks. Brings a little more light into the room, for sure! I'm still looking for that perfect storage unit to put on the back wall for toys, books, albums, etc. I did find a couple units that I liked on Craigslist, but they were too far away to be worth it. We''re not giving up! I know there's a deal just for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's perfect. A good size for over the couch.
ReplyDeleteOoh, I like the mirror! Do you mind if I ask how much it was? I might need a mirror like that someday in my dining room. I love IKEA!
ReplyDeleteIt was $100.00 but oh so worth it! Good quality and big!
ReplyDeleteThat's actually not bad at all. I've seen smaller mirrors for $80 on up.
ReplyDelete