CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Bologna Sandwich

Some of you have already seen this video of Rile', but others haven't, so let me explain what this is...We have this little teeny kitchen for the kids that I got off of Craig's List last year. They play with it all the time. It has been a good find! Anyway, the other day when they were over, Rile' placed it in the middle of the room and looked through the "hole" between the top shelf and the bottom part of the stove and started pretending like we were at a restaurant. We played this on and off all day. It was quite entertaining! I couldn't believe how detailed she was with everything she did. And heaven forbid that I raise my head so I couldn't look through the order window! I got just a little part of it on tape. I thought it was really cute, but then again, I am Nana, so it has to be cute, right!? Also, notice Hunter and Andy in the background. That boy is "all boy"! Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and write a comment!