CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where Am I?


Lamar and I woke up this morning to the sound of freezing rain hitting our bedroom window, to which we both said, "This isn't good." I feel like we are living on the other side of Mt. Hood where it snows much more often than here. That is, until this winter! By the time I drove to work, the road was covered in white. The freezing rain had been short-lived, thank goodness. We had the most beautifully big snowflakes coming down most of the morning. Now, it's done...we think, anyway!

3 comments:

  1. Crazy weather for you. My husband was driving a semi to Portland today and had a rough time on the freeway. The roads were bad and he said trucks were going into the ditch left and right. I am thankful he made it there safe. As usual, we have RAIN, just plain rain at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey looks like you got the snow for Josiah's birthday yesterday! He always prays for snow on his birthday and you wouldn't believe how often it actually does snow!! But not this year. I guess we were too far south. It was cold enough, but the moisture didn't get here till it had warmed up. So it was nothing but rain. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:35 PM

    Hi Cathy, have your daughter to in to Shelli Feakin's office at Scappoose High School and tell her Aunt Wanda said hi! She may think for a minute, because I have not seen Shelli and Duane for a long, long time. We will be going up to their house this summer, I think, because one of their sons is getting married. I am the Feakin's Aunt. They are my sister Hazel's family. Good to see you so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!