CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Dripping Colors

The leaves continue to fall, dripping colors onto the ground. The wind the other night stripped at least half the leaves off our assorted young maples in our secret garden. Sad, I must say. I don't look forward to the bare trees of the coming winter. But, hopefully, we'll have a little snow to make everything beautiful in a new way and I'll have another reason to go outside and walk around with my camera in hand...


We'll wait and see as the colors of fall slowly fade.

3 comments:

  1. I love your hydrangea picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of the fall colors. So beautiful!! Our windows are Empire Pacific and we got then through Discount Windows in Junction City. We did everything over the phone. EPW drop shipped the windows to our house and we had a guy here in town install them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are a feast for the eyes!! Fall is my favorite time of year. I just love all the colors. You're right about the bare trees though. As we traveled through the Blue Ridge a lot of stands of trees were already bare. You know, they may have a more colorful Fall because of all their deciduous trees, but then they look dead all winter. At least Oregon is pretty year round because of our evergreens.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!