CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Trip To The Gorge


After Lamar's long week delivering all that political mail that all of us have been getting in our mailboxes, he got a day off...actually, it's his long weekend. Good timing! The days have been gorgeous around here. Lamar wanted to take advantage of the blue sky and fall color, and so we headed back to the gorge to see the trees turning. Unfortunately, we are way ahead with the fall color here in Warren compared to the gorge. The colors were just starting to turn. Probably give it another week and it'll be at it's peak. But, we still had a great day. It's beautiful no matter what color the trees are! Some guy sharing a hiking trail with us took this picture with my cell phone. I just wanted to see how it would turn out. Definitely can tell the difference in quality, but not bad for a cell phone, I guess.


4 comments:

  1. I am finally able to leave a comment. There's been some problem on your blog that wouldn't allow me to leave a comment -- I don't know if I am the only one with this problem.

    Anyway. I am loving the fall colors too. I enjoy that we can look at the beauty for such a long time in the NW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't heard of anyone else having problems leaving comments, but glad you finally was able to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I love the old bridge and smoke rising from the stone chimney of that building (or house). The view down the gorge is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the Multnomah Falls Inn or Lodge...not sure of the correct name.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!