CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Any Ideas Out There?




OK...so we got the mugo pine out; got some new top soil blend in, got the barkdust waiting....any ideas on what to put here? The sidewalk to the left leads to our front porch (just out of the picture). We were thinking a couple of boulders with maybe a very small tree. Marci gave me a couple of ideas. I'm going to look more into japanese maples. A shrub? Perennials? All of the above? Brittany suggested a bench looking toward the porch, but I would rather look out instead of looking at our porch. I can totally picture that, but think something else might be better. Let me know what you think...and if you have pictures of a certain plant/tree/shrub...shoot them on over email lcfriesen@msn.com. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you decided on anything? I think the Japanese Maple is a good idea. I think we have one in our front yard. It's surround by other green plants right now, so it does not stand out until winter. I guess it depends on if you want something large in that space or small. I think the maples are easily contained. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!