Yes, it's true...I turned the big 50 on June 1st. It still wierd for me to say,..."I'm 50"... but I actually kind of like it! A lot has happened in these first 50 years. Hopefully, I am a little wiser with each year that does pass by. I know there is still a lot that I have to work on. The good thing is that I know God won't give up on me along the way! I do look forward to all the wonderful things God has planned that I don't even know about yet!
The Friday before, Lamar invited a few close friends to share in a meal at a local restaurant. Yumm!
On my actual birthday on Sunday, it was nice to celebrate...just me, my wonderful husband, kids and grandkiddies.
And then on the Tuesday after, my mom had my family over for a bbq. And yes, we ate outside, even though it was JunUARY...FREEZING outside! It was really nice to get together.



Happy belated 50th birthday! Glad you had a nice time with friends and family!
ReplyDeleteDitto what Melissa said! Hope this year is a great one for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday!! Glad to finally have you join us 50+'ers! I didn't realize your birthday was the day before my mom's! Now I'll remember, hopefully!
ReplyDelete