CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Bloomin'


Ahhh, Spring! Today, was a perfect day to be outside. So, while Lamar was at work, and Brittany was at my mom's mowing and trimming her yard, I had the pleasure of mowing our two acres. Now, I really don't mind it. It gives me time to think and relax (it's a riding mower). I even got another flower bed recut. Even our cats, Meeko and Caz enjoyed the warm sun and always kept close by to keep me company. And after it was all done, I had to grab my camera to share the spring color popping up. Most of these flowers are really tiny, but they are big in my book!






10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Your kitties are so cute :) What is that pretty blue flower?

    You mentioned a peony farm on my tulip post...that sounds wonderful. I have a couple peony plants in the yard and I just ordered another one from a catalog. I love them! It would be fun to visit a farm like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and it's right here in our little Warren! Lithospermum I think. It's actually a low growing creepy crawly shrub-type plant. Ha, how do you like my description! And that is the true color! Pretty, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the description :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers!

    In answer to your question on my blog, I worked at K-LOVE until the Spring of 2001.

    Don't forget that I tagged you for the Four Things post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:20 PM

    You are quite the photographer, and I love the one with the white and gray kitty...what is it's name? Well I've done a lot of catching up and I must say that you've done a fantastic job! I promise to check in more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another question...we have some of those pink drop flowers in our yard...what are they? They are not bleeding hearts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what I was told they were. Happy Birthday, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, they are a type of bleeding heart. I was told they were not, but after searching the web I believe they are a "fringed bleeding heart" variety. The flowers are in clumps, rather then strung out in a row. Thanks for the B-day card, it was pretty funny watching "myself" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our black/gray and white kitty is Meeko and the orange kitty is Caz(ador). We also have another kitty named JayJay. All our cats are outdoor kitties since I'm allergic. They keep the mice population down with all the fields surrounding us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! I especially like the cats, but then I'm very partial to cats!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!