CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Pizza Anyone?!


OK...today, Brittany got the bright idea of making pizza (with a dough mix). We usually get Papa Murphy's, so this was a big deal. I did have a couple of boxes of pizza dough mix and it sounded non-threatening enough to me. So, Brittany starts mixing up one box and we collectively decide that we need two. No big deal. She mixes up a second box. In the meantime, Lamar comes into the picture. I don't know what happened...the next thing I know, Brittany is reading directions and Lamar has the pizza dough in his hands and is trying to spread it on the board...trouble is, it needs to go into the oven first to raise a little bit. So, it didn't work very well, as you can see...it was a mess. Memories that we'll cherish forever, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Fun memories! We actually make homemade pizza every Friday night. Though our bread machine does all the work :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!