Last week Brittany bought a pair of flip-flops with a huge faux-diamond on each one. She bought these for her special nights out (dances, etc). So, a few days after, we were taking care of Rile' and Hunter and had a great day. I started my day with the kids around 1:00. Brittany doesn't get home from school until 3:30. Somewhere in that amount of time, Rile' went into Brittany's bedroom and found her new "special shoes". Next thing I know, Brittany comes out of her bedroom with a flip flop that isn't so special anymore. The "sparkly" as Rile' calls it is....unexplainably missing. Next scene...all eyes are on Rile' and we politely ask, "Rile'...have you seen Auntie Boo's sparkly from her new shoes? Rile: Auntie Boo has new sparklies on shoes!! Me: One is missing! Oh no! Where could it have gone? Rile': Goes to Brittany's bedroom, grabs her new flip flops..."Here they are!"
Me: Uh, oh, one of the sparklies is gone! Do you know where it is? Rile: Looks at me...looks at Brittany...and she does what every 2-year old would do...she goes to play! I love it!! (This is the condensed version!)
Well, we looked on and off for it all day, but couldn't find it. Last night, it mysteriously appeared on the floor behind the computer chair. Yay! So I sent this picture to Rile'. Thought I'd share it with you too. It's just a goofy picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Make my day and write a comment!