CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Seaside In January






This was the second weekend in a row that we went to Seaside. This weekend was so clear, but so cold! There was even ice in the water going across the shallow part of the bridge that crosses from Astoria to Warrenton! That's cold! The sunsets were amazingly beautiful. We had a great time with friends, David and Joyce Pereira and the Thurston family. Lamar and I have plans on going back in February. Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, those sunset pictures are amazing! God's creation is so stunning (and you are quite good at capturing it on camera)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I could be outside all day with a camera. I just love God's handiwork! Always amazing stuff to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your photos too! The sunset photos are beautiful. I also loved the dark silhouettes of the people on th beach. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!