After waiting to get her permit and then having it for almost a year, Brittany got her license this morning! I'm not sure who was more nervous, her or me as the lady at the DMV called out her number. Yes, I felt this way with Andy too. The wait for her to drive back into the parking lot was extremely long...well, at least it seemed like it! In reality, it was only about 15 minutes at the most. When she walked in the door with a smile as big as...well, it was big!...,then I knew she had passed another milestone in her life of 17 years. AND, she got 100%! So far today, she has taken the truck out three times. This last one was for an errand for me. YES!!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
A New Driver In The House!
After waiting to get her permit and then having it for almost a year, Brittany got her license this morning! I'm not sure who was more nervous, her or me as the lady at the DMV called out her number. Yes, I felt this way with Andy too. The wait for her to drive back into the parking lot was extremely long...well, at least it seemed like it! In reality, it was only about 15 minutes at the most. When she walked in the door with a smile as big as...well, it was big!...,then I knew she had passed another milestone in her life of 17 years. AND, she got 100%! So far today, she has taken the truck out three times. This last one was for an errand for me. YES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You go girl! I love having 2 extra licensed drivers in the house so I can send them on errands for me. I hate shopping, so Rissa does all my grocery shopping and also takes Jeremiah wherever he needs to go. Josiah does more of the Van Well Building Supply type trips, but quite an asset none the less!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Brittany! It's great to have freedom, even if it means borrowing the family car :)
ReplyDelete