
Brittany turns 17 today...how did this happen? It couldn't have been 17 whole years since I was rocking her to sleep in my arms? I think of you that have babies right now. Yeah, I remember the sleepless, endless nights...well, sort of. I mean, I remember them, but those memories have faded a lot. What us moms remember most...is just the rocking...not the "why" we were rocking...and rocking...and rocking. Just the rocking.
Happy Birthday, baby girl!

Going through Brittany's baby album, I came across this picture of cousins,Matt and Melissa with our Andy and Brittany. Aren't they all so cute! 1991 was the year. Yup, it's true!



I didn't know your kids, but I sure remember Matt and Melissa when they were that age! I would have been 14 when that picture was taken. Time sure does fly!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your daughter -- she's beautiful!
Happy Birthday Brittany!! I totally remember her as a baby in those pictures! I guess I was about 9 or 10 in the last picture. Fun times, hope you all have a special day!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday, Brittany!
ReplyDeleteWow I never remember taking that picture! Happy Birthday Brittany!
ReplyDelete