CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Autumn Color

Before we left for the beach, I looked around our place and thought how beautiful the colors of the season were. When we came back home this afternoon and drove up our driveway, I couldn't help but notice that the colors were just popping everywhere. How could it have gotten any better? After unpacking and before it got any darker, I had to try to capture something "on film". It was just too beautiful to pass up. I feel like I was given a gift. So, now I share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I miss the Oregon fall colors!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I agree that this is a fun way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They are beautiful pictures, I love fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!