Wow, Cathy, how'd you do that?!! That is too cool. You got some really good pictures too. But I was noticing your posting dates...you were only a couple of days ahead of me!
It's called "slide". It's a free download. Pretty cool. I haven't figured it all out yet though. Yeah, I wrote you an email...am waiting for the kids to go through their wedding pics so that I can post something for you to see!
WELCOME to our blog! Feel free to come and go anytime to catch up on what's happening in our lives. And don't forget to share a comment...we'd love to hear from you!
Wow, Cathy, how'd you do that?!! That is too cool. You got some really good pictures too. But I was noticing your posting dates...you were only a couple of days ahead of me!
ReplyDeleteIt's called "slide". It's a free download. Pretty cool. I haven't figured it all out yet though.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I wrote you an email...am waiting for the kids to go through their wedding pics so that I can post something for you to see!