
After a day of shopping and a good nap, I took Rile' outside. I thought she'd like to try out her new walking skills outdoors, and I was right. We went over to our poor little apple tree who has been hung over for quite a while. We have tried so many different ways to get this little guy straight, but he's just growing up crooked. But he makes up for it with his beautiful little red apples! And because of his special stature, Rile' can pick the fruit right from the tree! She had lots of fun, too.




Wow! Rile' is really getting big! She's also a little cutie! I love the colorful pictures with your special tree, but the black and white one with the red apple is a real eye catcher. What program do you have for that?
ReplyDeleteI used Picasa-the free program that's connected with this blog. I had to ask about it too! It's got some really cool features on it and is one of my favorite programs to use now!
ReplyDelete