CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Any Ideas?

I've thought a long time about if and when I should start up my blog again.  Should my focus be different?  I don't know...have any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Oh blogging! What I've learned is that you have to determine your focus-- family update posts done randomly just don't get comments, while posts that are less personal appeal to the masses. The most comments I ever get are on decorating, fashion, and funny posts. Too bad I can't blog like that every day.

    It just depends on your purpose, I sure love getting updates on you family, but understand the time commitment is daunting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...that is a tough question. For some reason I like photos on blogs better than facebook, I think the presentation is nice. You could post about kayaking like on facebook, I'm sure not everyone is on facebook (such as my mom) so they appreciate blogging :) I get overwhelmed with trying to keep up on my blog, but I find it easier than facebook to share things (maybe because it is a process to download photos from my camera). Do you use Windows Live Writer? You can create your post offline and then publish when ready, so much better than having to try to get it done while on blogspot. Good luck in your decision :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!