CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I promised mom that we would have Thanksgiving at our house this year too.  I must admit, it really does work out well here with a crowd when there is one.

For some reason, we were a lot more organized this time around.  I decided to start cooking the night before.  So in, went the 21 lb. turkey.  Gobble gobble. Thanksgiving morning, I made the rolls.  Early afternoon, I made the gravy.  I found the best recipe for green beans and bacon online.  Spruced it up a bit and it was very yummy.  Definitely a keeper!  Everyone who was able to make it brought a part of the meal and it worked out great.  There seemed to be a lot of time to relax....how DID that happen!?  It was wonderful!

 We totaled 10 this year.  A little smaller than usual, but we had 
a great time together and enjoyed each other's company.

 Afterward, we plopped our full bodies down and just visited...

 and laughed a lot.

Cousins.
 Brittany brought out her lap top and we watched some funny
videos on You Tube.  Mom really got a kick out of them! It
was almost more fun watching her reaction than the videos
themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and write a comment!