Boy, we had a great two nights staying at Lincoln City. Thank you Uncle Bob and Aunt Lynn again for letting stay at your place!
After we arrived and unpacked, we went to Mo's to eat some yummy lunch.
Then, of course, we had to hit the beach, especially since it was soooo beautiful outside!
What a great surprise to find clear skies and mid 60's temperatures! And, most of the time, we had no wind on the beach, which is so unusual for Oregon beaches!
In between beach walks, we also spent some time at the outlets. I found some great bargains
on clothes for all the grandkids! Woohoo!
And with the gorgeous weather, brought spectacular sunsets each day!
God gave us so much beauty on this earth for our eyes to see!



I am so jealous. I wish I was at the beach this week!!! I love that daughter of yours too! I miss her.
ReplyDeleteideal!
ReplyDelete