The ground is covered in a blanket of color after the hard rains and wind that we had yesterday. The leaves are sprinkled with the glistening,unevaporated drops of last night's rain. How can I NOT find myself walking around exploring the possibility of new autumn pictures? Ahhh, I'm starting to feel better already. God is good!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
More Autumn Leaves
The first half of our day here was in a blanket of thick, gray fog. It was gloomy. It was depressing. I couldn't take any more. I climbed under the covers and took an afternoon nap. But, when I woke up, to my delight the sun was shining and everything outside seemed to say, "It's OK! Look, how beautiful!" Even with the long shadows of the late afternoon slowly taking over, it was beautiful.


The ground is covered in a blanket of color after the hard rains and wind that we had yesterday. The leaves are sprinkled with the glistening,unevaporated drops of last night's rain. How can I NOT find myself walking around exploring the possibility of new autumn pictures? Ahhh, I'm starting to feel better already. God is good!






The ground is covered in a blanket of color after the hard rains and wind that we had yesterday. The leaves are sprinkled with the glistening,unevaporated drops of last night's rain. How can I NOT find myself walking around exploring the possibility of new autumn pictures? Ahhh, I'm starting to feel better already. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i LOVE this time of year. The colors are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the picture of the bench!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! I love your up-close of the reddish leaves and the one with the bucket. Actually all of them are very pretty. We have quite a few leaves ourselves, lots of raking ahead :)
ReplyDeleteYou got some really beautiful close-up pictures of the leaves. Good eye!
ReplyDelete