Ultrasounds are amazing! To be able to see that little baby growing inside, wiggling around. It is so cool. Friday morning, Brittany, Rile' and I joined Andy and Kelly at the clinic for an ultrasound appointment. When we got there, the doctor ended up being in surgery for an hour, so we drove to Denny's and had a yummy breakfast first. It was fun to see Rile watching baby Harlow moving around. She acted shy, but was almost always smiling. Afterwards, we drove to see the baby's nursery in the works. Someday, I'm going to have bedroom furniture as nice! :-)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Ultrasounds
Ultrasounds are amazing! To be able to see that little baby growing inside, wiggling around. It is so cool. Friday morning, Brittany, Rile' and I joined Andy and Kelly at the clinic for an ultrasound appointment. When we got there, the doctor ended up being in surgery for an hour, so we drove to Denny's and had a yummy breakfast first. It was fun to see Rile watching baby Harlow moving around. She acted shy, but was almost always smiling. Afterwards, we drove to see the baby's nursery in the works. Someday, I'm going to have bedroom furniture as nice! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How neat to be there to see your precious grandbaby! You must be excited for another one on the way.
ReplyDelete