We went to church in the morning. Afterwards, we came home to regroup and then go over to my mom's for lunch. Lori and I thought it would be nice to bring mom lunch, so that was the plan. But, Lori and family got stuck in Wilsonville at a baseball tryout and couldn't join us. So, Lamar, Brittany and I brought some subway sandwiches over and had a great visit with mom. It was nice enough to eat outside on her patio, which was a bonus. What a beautiful day it was!
Mom always love flower baskets, so it has become almost a tradition to include that for her on Mother's Day. She looks forward to them every year. This year was no exception. She was thrilled.
Andy and Kelly came over at five and everyone pitched in to make a taco dinner. I didn't have to do a thing! Yay! We visited for awhile and laughed a lot. Of course, we needed something sweet to tame all those spices, so afterwards we made the last minute choice to go to Dairy Queen for ice cream. I called mom to see if she wanted to join us and she was tickled.
It was a great Mother's Day, for sure!



Looks like a great day!
ReplyDelete