CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

What a busy day! First, we went to church and had a yummy brunch, and then stayed for the Worship Service. I was pretty nervous for the first part because I wrote myself in as doing a (very small) solo part on one of the songs the worship team did. But, after giving it up to God (it was either that or throw up)and letting Him have control of it all, I was fine.



After church, we settled in at home. I even took a little nap! Boy, did that feel good! Later on in the afternoon, we went over to mom's for Easter dinner. We had a great time. I think there was 20 of us and that was with a few missing! Andy, Kelly and the kids met us over there. Rile' and Hunter played, and searched for a few more easter eggs and had a fun time even though they were tired. They were so cute in their Easter clothes from Nana and Papa. Andy says they conked out as soon as they hit the car seats. I wish I could have got a picture of that. Sounds sweet to me! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter too!



2 comments:

  1. Yay for good food and fun family on Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:28 PM

    Wow- that picture at Warren Baptist looks like the ones back when we went there! Is that me at the projector? ;) ~ Kate (Davis) Cratsenberg

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!