CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

COMMENTS?!

Well, apparently, somewhere along the way, my comment box disappeared. Tells you how much I know! So, if you've tried to make a comment and couldn't, please try, try again! On another note, on my last post, I wrote about making better use of my time this year. I think God may have been trying to tell me that I've been spending too much time on the computer because the very next day, we took our computer in to get a new hard drive. What was supposed to take only a few hours, ended up taking two days. You should have seen my face when Lamar told me the "bad" news! I'm sure it was pretty comical. But, you know what? I survived! Yes, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hmmmm. What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I was one of the ones who tried to comment and was unable to. Glad to see you are back online.

    I also find it easy to spend a lot of time on the computer. Everything in moderation, right? Try setting the timer. It is SO annoying, but it works to keep me on track with my tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, I too find I can get in a computer rut. Going on vacation for 2 weeks was a nice break. I did check email, but it was for a very short time in comparison to home. I know I have other things I need to be doing, like my Bible reading...pray for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 days! Try 2 weeks!! We took ours in right after my last carpal tunnel surgery, thinking I couldn't use it anyway. Well they were so back logged it took 2 weeks! You should have seen my inbox!!!! I won't be online again for a while after surgery on my other hand Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!