CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

OK, That's Enough!



We're so fickle around here...I love the snow. It is so beautiful, but I'm ready to get back to the normal. I was on the phone this morning to call all those in our church who don't have emails. I was letting them know that all church activities tomorrow are cancelled, including our Christmas program. We've already had to cancel other things centered around Christmas. You do what you have to do, but it doesn't mean that we have to like it! Right?!




It's been snowing all morning. Little flakes, but snowing, just the same. Brittany and I decided we'd try to go into Scappoose for another run to Fred Meyer. We made it down Church Road, but as soon as we got on the highway, we slid. OK, we're done. So, we turned around and came back home. I was going to stop by my mom's to give her some company, but it just didn't work. She's fine too, but doesn't like being trapped either.

Lamar should be getting off early today and hopefully, he won't have any problem getting over Cornelius Pass.

In the meantime, Brittany and I are going to have lunch, watch a bit of a movie, make our annual Christmas fudge and dream of that first day of snow, when all was beautiful and new and exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!

    Beautifuls picts!!

    Greetings from Argentinean!

    Bye, bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Yeah I am ready to be done with the snow too. It has ruined too many plans to even be fun anymore. I am super sad that the contata is off for tomorrow. I was really looking forward to it. ;-(
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!