Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I promised my mom that we'd have Thanksgiving over our house this year. So, Lamar, Brittany and I cooked the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and rolls. Everyone else brought a part of the meal with them which was great. Andy came over around 11:00, the grandkids came over at 11:30, mom came at noon and everyone else came at 12:30. We really had a great day. I wish I could have got some better pictures of the day, but with everything going on and me in the middle of getting everyone fed, that was pretty much impossible. But, I guess that's OK!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I promised my mom that we'd have Thanksgiving over our house this year. So, Lamar, Brittany and I cooked the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and rolls. Everyone else brought a part of the meal with them which was great. Andy came over around 11:00, the grandkids came over at 11:30, mom came at noon and everyone else came at 12:30. We really had a great day. I wish I could have got some better pictures of the day, but with everything going on and me in the middle of getting everyone fed, that was pretty much impossible. But, I guess that's OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Was everyone at the table from your side of the family? I recognize a few people but not everyone :)
ReplyDeleteYes, all my side. I should have clarified. On the right is my half-brother, Dan and family. On the left is my sister, Lori and family. Andy and kids are back right...you can barely see them. Brittany is on the left of Lamar.
ReplyDelete