Wednesday was Brittany's first day of school...her senior year...her last year of high school! My baby's a senior in high school! I so remember her first day of kindergarten. I remember Andy being a senior six years ago. Brittany was only 12. I knew it would come quickly, but this is so ridiculous!
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Senior!
Wednesday was Brittany's first day of school...her senior year...her last year of high school! My baby's a senior in high school! I so remember her first day of kindergarten. I remember Andy being a senior six years ago. Brittany was only 12. I knew it would come quickly, but this is so ridiculous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, her last year, that did go by fast. I hope she enjoys it and cherishes all the memories she has/will make!
ReplyDeleteI hear people say, "It goes by so fast," all the time, but don't believe it most of the time. I can't even imagine the day my demanding pre-schoolers can drive and clean up their own messes and feed themselves. I look forward to it, but have to remember to treasure these days too. -- Alysun
ReplyDeleteWow! Enjoy your last year of high school, Britiny! The years do go by way too fast!
ReplyDelete