The wall hanging is actually metal in a distressed look. If you can't tell, it's a starfish in the center. The clock...we've never had a clock in a bathroom. Why is that? Aren't you always wondering what time it is when you are getting ready for...whatever? I always end up getting out my watch to lay out on the counter. Anyhoo, it fit with the rest of the decor, so up it went....by the way...Brittany's wonderful idea!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Little Additions To The Bathroom
I've actually had these for a couple of weeks, at least, but since I posted the new look of our main bathroom earlier, I thought I'd show you what ended up on the walls.
The wall hanging is actually metal in a distressed look. If you can't tell, it's a starfish in the center. The clock...we've never had a clock in a bathroom. Why is that? Aren't you always wondering what time it is when you are getting ready for...whatever? I always end up getting out my watch to lay out on the counter. Anyhoo, it fit with the rest of the decor, so up it went....by the way...Brittany's wonderful idea!

The wall hanging is actually metal in a distressed look. If you can't tell, it's a starfish in the center. The clock...we've never had a clock in a bathroom. Why is that? Aren't you always wondering what time it is when you are getting ready for...whatever? I always end up getting out my watch to lay out on the counter. Anyhoo, it fit with the rest of the decor, so up it went....by the way...Brittany's wonderful idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Just lovely! Great idea with the clock, they are a must! We need a nice one for our bathroom whenever I figure out the decor :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys did a great job! It's so fun to make a room look just the way you pictured it!
ReplyDeleteIn response to your question about the fireplace base, our artist did add some faux texturing to make it look like an old well base, and then painted the bricks to look the way they do. None of the old brick was removed. I don't think I could have done it myself!