CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Done...well, almost!



Well, our front flowerbed project had to be put on a hold for almost two weeks because the transmission went out on the truck and we had no way of hauling the stuff that we needed. The truck is fixed and the first thing we did was go to the local landscaping place and get some rocks, boulders and wood. It was fun to start creating. Brittany said (as I was having Lamar and her move the boulders to "just the right place", that it was worse than rearranging furniture in the house! "A little more to the right....no, too far...now forward a little bit....no....no....THERE! Just right! Thank you, Lamar and Brittany for all your help! Now, we are waiting (in the fall) to put in a little tree or a bigger grass. Haven't figured out which one I want yet. :-)

1 comment:

  1. It looks really nice how you have it! I like the rocks, adds a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!