CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Good-bye to JJ



Our oldest kitty, JJ has been around for a long time. I can't even remember how old he actually is. Yesterday, we found a pile of fur along with...well, I'll just tell you that the Coyotes got him. We'll miss him. Out of our three outdoor cats, he's always been the one to keep his distance. But, he'd always make you smile. He had quite the sense of humor, I think. Quite the character.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about JJ! I'd be so sad if something happened to one of my furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about JJ too, that is so sad. It's hard to lose a kitty. We had to start keeping my old cat Fluffy in the garage at night after he was attacked by a coyote years ago. Do you have another cat too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we have two other outdoor cats. They usually do go in the garage at night, but sometimes you just can't get them in. He was always the hardest to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about JJ! I know how you feel. A cougar got my Sammo a few years back. Since he was our stud, it put our business on hold for a year, but worse, he was "my" pet! He loved to lay on my shoulder. I really miss him still.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!