CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Finally!

Finally, a day of snow that actually is worth posting! All our other "dustings" have just teased us. We've had prettier days of snow, but we'll take it! So far, we have about three inches. Not bad for a day that we weren't suppose to get anything here! I talked with Lamar in Hillsboro where he works. There's nothing left there. How about all of you out there. What's your day been like, snow-wise?




Annie doesn't "appreciate" the snow very much. She's such a weenie! She's on her way back inside where it's nice and warm. She couldn't get in fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you got your snow! It's been very cold here. I thought I heard we were suppose to get more, but have not. Your arbor/gate looks so pretty in the snow. The countryside where you live also looks beautiful all covered in white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got some snow. It's getting a little old around here. We still have 4" to tromp through to get to the cat cage and this is Tuesday. Saturday we got another 4" on top of the 3" base we had left. It's all about elevation, because by the time you get downtown there is nothing! However, Josiah and I never tire of taking pictures of it! I'll post Saturday's pictures as soon as I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!