CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloweenee Time









Because Brittany is now 17, we haven't really been trick or treating for awhile. So, it has been a renewed excitement just anticipating their arrival ringing that door bell. On our road, we don't get trick or treaters, which is also a bummer.

Rile' was a 50's girl...complete with pink poodle skirt. Hunter (who slept the whole time here) was a little pirate. Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I know I miss all the excitement of getting kids in costume and then taking them around. I did get to help Josiah get into his Ninja costume for the church youth party. We don't get any trick or treaters up here either. I always have some candy ready just in case, but not even the new neighbors brought their little guys around. Most parents up here (includeing us a few years back) take their kids into town where the houses are closer together.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!