I thought I had posted these before, but I hadn't, so here they are. Just some additional shots of us from our trip to Yucaipa a little over a month ago.
Good pictures of you two! You look great. It's good to see Uncle John and Aunt June too, even if it's via the blog. Sorry I've been out of touch for so long. Very busy with Iris tours for the retirement villages. Exhausting keeping everything picture perfect for them, but so very rewarding seeing all the smiles!
WELCOME to our blog! Feel free to come and go anytime to catch up on what's happening in our lives. And don't forget to share a comment...we'd love to hear from you!
Good pictures of you two! You look great. It's good to see Uncle John and Aunt June too, even if it's via the blog. Sorry I've been out of touch for so long. Very busy with Iris tours for the retirement villages. Exhausting keeping everything picture perfect for them, but so very rewarding seeing all the smiles!
ReplyDelete