CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Congrats, Matt & Cherise Friesen

Lamar, Brittany and I were able to go down to Yuciapa,CA
for the wedding of Mahlon and Darlene's son, Matthew.
It was beautiful in every way. Enjoy the pictures!





We represented Mahlon's side of the family (Friesen) and Darlene's sister, Rexine, her husband, Dave and Darlene's brother's son, Nate represented Darlene's side (Scofield).











2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that I was not able to be at Matt's wedding. I was actually the Matron of Honor in Brenda (Mix)'s wedding that same day. :-) But, it's really neat to see these pictures, and to see my brother on your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy for posting these pics for all whom could not make the wedding. I need to check in here more often to see what's going on in the family. Thanks again. :) Matt

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!