CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Introducing Andy & Vanessa Friesen-Dec. 31, 2006

On the evening of December 31st, Andy and Vanessa exchanged their wedding vows inside the Scappoose Gazebo at Heritage Park. It was a beautiful, crisp and clear evening, so what better way to get married than have an authentic Hawaiian wedding ceremony! It was unique and it was beautiful!



We thought the City Hall, in all it's Christmas glory, was a perfect place to take a picture. Don't you agree?!





After the ceremony, we all got in our cars and traveled to St. Helens where we had the reception at The Olde School. It was a wonderful celebration of their love.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:43 AM

    How beautiful. Andy looked so happy, Vanessa too. I loved the picture where Andy was looking at Vanessa in the gazebo. You could see love in his eyes. I am so happy for them. And Riley', what can I say ~ A TRUE ANGEL. I loved her boots!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them congratulations on the wedding and their coming bundle of joy. Love, Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! However, I worry that Vanessa was a little cold. (Cold, but very beautiful!) Congratulations guys!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!