CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Wedding To Remember






When Brittany and I went to Mexico (twice), it was headed by the Brock Family and their ministry. They are a delightful Christian family. Everyone who meets them...falls in love with their whole family. Well, today was Cassidy's wedding day (their oldest) to her honey, Andrew. We were there to share in their celebration. It was a perfect wedding on a perfect day. Location: Officer's Row in Vancouver, WA.

2 comments:

  1. So.....where's your new post? Uh Cathy! I love the black and whites by the way. I just realized I looked and didn't comment the other day. Shame on me!!! I especially like the first one with the flags, and the brides expression in pic #4 is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marci-it's been kind of a "boring week", but I'll "try" to find something from the baby. I don't know if I'll be able to find any pictures of her or not HA!!
    I loved taking these wedding pics on the sidelines. Sometimes you can get the best shots that way!!
    My friends and family just roll their eyes when I start clicking away. It's just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!