CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Name The Kitty!


We ended up with a little more than we bargained for during our trip to Walmart. On the way out, "this nice man with a cute little boy" (how can anyone resist that!) were giving away their last kitten. And, we happened to be looking for one, so we said, sure we'll take him! Now, we are trying to figure out what to call him. If you have any ideas...let us know!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    How about Skipper? =D I don't know. You guys are the ones who are great at SNIGGLETS. Hehe. I bet Brittany could come up with a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess it's going to be Meeko. Just fits. Don't know what it means, but we like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm too late checking your blog to get in on the naming process, but Meeko sounds good. Cute kitty by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and write a comment!